Sunday, August 12, 2007

General art website updates

This has been a busy summer filled with dizzying highs and spell bounding lows. As mentioned before, I'm now working on a smaller scale to try and produce more work in the detail I want so I can make the most of the little time I have. So far it's been a (small) success.

Another small success is updating my website (JeremiahJWhite.com). I finally got around to posting more of my artwork on it since the redesign. I'm hoping to have many more updates in the future as I complete more small work.

If any of you will be in the Fort Collins downtown area on August 18th and 19th, be sure to look for my tent and stop in to say hi. I'll be displaying a variety of work for the annual Creative Abilities show which will be part of a larger event happening that weekend.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home