Thursday, January 04, 2007

Return to normalcy.

  Holidays are over. Routines can go back to normal and painting can take place on a more consistent and regular basis. Although the holidays interfered with my normal habits, I still managed to get further on a portrait then I had anticipated. After working on the General's portrait, I tend to work much faster then I used to.

  Speaking of habits; I need to get into the habit of better journaling my progress, work, and environment with photos. This blog is a good example. I've been known to go on with more words then most people, including myself, would care to read without the occasional visual reference. Besides, I'm much more visual and I like having photos to go along with my ideas, thoughts, and memories.

Happy New Year.

3 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! I enjoyed your blog. I added an article pointing back to yours.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Hone Williams said...

Yeah... I'm just the opposite. I tend to be inarticulate with words and show too many images...

Like your work...

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Hello Jeremiah...Wonderful work.../Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home